Month Adjustment Rule
How do I set different rates for different months of the year?
Do you have a few months that are extremely busy or extremely slow? Set an absolute or percent adjustment for any month of the calendar year.
- From the strategies overlay, click the New button to add a new rule.
- Select Month Adjustment Rule from the dropdown list, to edit the month adjustment settings for your strategy.
- Select a month from the months list. In the example below, we have selected August and December for rates adjustments.
- Set the adjustment amount, in order to allow rates to be adjusted for the specified months. This can be set as either a flat fee adjustment, or as a percentage adjustment based on the nightly rate.
Positive and negative numbers can be entered to represent either an increase or a discount.
A negative sign in front of the number, will represent a discount. In the example below, we have set a 3% discount for the month of August, and a $50 increase for the month of December.
- Click the Save button to save the rule to your strategy.
You have the option of saving your strategy now, and using your strategy as currently composed, or you may continue adding more rules, and fine-tuning other settings in the strategy details. Be sure to review your details and rules settings before clicking the Save button to save the strategy. This will result in new rates being generated for the rental.