Rategenie Integration with Stays.net
stays™ is a complete vacation rental all in one solution, which helps you to gather more and to manage better. Stays™ helps you to increase your bookings, create a perfect experience for your guests and analyze the results. Rategenie is now integrated with stays™ and is able to generate rates for this PMS. stays™ users can use these rates for their bookings and rentals by connecting with Rategenie and syncing rates.
When syncing successfully, Rategenie will send rates and minimum stay requirements for two years from today.
To connect with stays™, Follow the following steps:
- Inside Rategenie, On the bottom left, navigate to the Integrations Page.
- On the integration page, click on the Connect button present in the stays™ section.
- Enter the Account id and API Key. You can find the steps to get the API from here: https://d2.stays.net/i/appcenter/
- Click on the Connect button.
- Once you are connected to stays™, you can see the ability to view your stays™ rentals or disconnect from the stays™ option.
- To view the stays™ property, Click on the ‘Listings’ button.
- By default, all listings will be inactive and won’t be shown in the Rental/Listings page or use Rategenie rates. To enable any listing for Rategenie, Set the status toggle to ON. If you don’t enable the toggle, Rental will not be imported to Rategenie and won’t be visible anywhere in the system except the Integrations page.
- Once the toggle is turned ON, You can see that property in the Listings page and on the rentals list view.
- To allow pushing the rates from Rategenie to stays™:
- i) Make sure Account level sync is ON. ii) Go to the listings module and turn the sync ON for that listing and Turn ON the Channel manager sync. iii) Go to the rentals listview and turn on the toggle for rental sync.
- Now you can go to the Rates Calendar and generate rates for the rental. To generate the rates, simply Save the rental rate settings & link the strategy with it. To learn more about linking strategy, view this article: https://rategenie.io/help/strategies/rate-genie-strategies. You can see the generated rates on your Rategenie’s rates calendar.
- Once all the syncing toggles are turned on & rates are generated, you can view the last sync column, in the Listings module, has been updated.
- Now you can go to the calendar list screen section inside stays™ and you can see that Rategenie’s rates are visible over there as well.
- If you have multiple min nights requirements for your stays™ listings then you can set multiple rates plans for your listings accordingly. Please go to the stays™ Settings page > General Settings > Pricing and you can set your Min stays rate plans over there.