Rategenie Integration with HotelAvailabilities
HotelAvailabilities Cloud hotel channel management system provides essential features to help the hoteliers manage the online distribution efficiently and quickly - without delays, errors, or parity problems. Rategenie is now integrated with HotelAvailabilities and is able to generate rates for this management system. HotelAvailabilities users can use these rates for their bookings and rentals by connecting with Rategenie and syncing rates.
When syncing successfully, Rategenie will send rates and minimum stay requirements for two years from today.
To connect with HotelAvailabilities, Register your account with Rategenie and Follow the following steps:
- Inside Rategenie, On the bottom left, navigate to the Integrations Page.
- On the integration page, click on the Connect button present in the HotelAvailabilities section.
- Enter the API Key from HotelAvailabilities and click on the “Connect” button to connect HotelAvailabilities with Rategenie.
- Once you are connected to HotelAvailabilities, you can see the ability to view your HotelAvailabilities listing or the disconnect from HotelAvailabilities option.
- To view the HotelAvailabilities listings, Click on the ‘Listings’ button.
- By default, all listings will be inactive and won’t be shown in the Rental/Listings page or use Rategenie rates. To enable any listing for Rategenie, Set the status toggle to ON. If you don’t enable the toggle, Rental will not be imported to Rategenie and won’t be visible anywhere in the system except the Integrations page.
- Once the toggle is turned ON, You can see that property in the Listings page and on the rentals list view.
- To allow pushing the rates from Rategenie to HotelAvailabilities
- (i) Make sure Account level sync is ON. (ii) Go to the listings module and select a Rate plan for which you would like to push Rategenie rates. Rategenie can only push rates to one rate plan for your listings at a time. iii) Go to the listings module and turn on the channel manager sync. (iv) Go to the listing module and select HotelAvailabilities from the left menu and turn on the Listings sync and Account PMS sync. (v) Go to the rentals listview and turn on the toggle for rental sync.
- Now you can go to the Rates Calendar and generate rates for the rental. To generate the rates, simply Save the rate settings & link the strategy with it. To learn more about linking strategy, view this article: https://rategenie.io/help/strategies/rate-genie-strategies. You can see the generated rates on your Rategenie’s rates calendar.
- Once all the syncing toggles are turned on & rates are generated, you can view the last sync column, in the Listings module, has been updated.
- Now you can go to the rates & availability calendar inside HotelAvailabilities and you can see that Rategenie’s rates are visible over there as well.