Channel Adjustment Rule
How Do I Set Different Rates on Different Channels?
Do you charge different rates on different channels? Set a percent or absolute adjustment for each channel that rates are pushed to.
- From the strategies overlay, click the New button to add a new rule.
- Select Channel Adjustment Rule from the dropdown list, to edit the channel adjustment settings for your strategy.
- Select a channel from the channels list. To adjust the rates for Tokeet websites and booking engines, select Tokeet from the list. In the example below, we have selected Booking.com and Expedia for rates adjustments.
- Set the adjustment amount, in order to allow different rates to be pushed to the designated channels. This can be set as either a flat fee adjustment, or as a percentage adjustment based on the nightly rate. Positive and negative numbers can be entered to represent either an increase or a discount. A negative sign in front of the number, will represent a discount. In the example below, we have set a $45 increase for Booking.com rates, and a 13% increase for Expedia rates.
- Click the Save button to save the rule to your strategy.
You have the option of saving your strategy now, and using your strategy as currently composed, or you may continue adding more rules, and fine-tuning other settings in the strategy details. Be sure to review your details and rules settings before clicking the Save button to save the strategy. This will result in new rates being generated for the rental.